Tuesday, May 02, 2006

disappearing reappearing disappearing reappearing disappearing reappearing disappearing reappearing

each night you wonder or fail to exact - hold your head up and let it fall precisely where it needs be... We are exhausting ourselves by this timid parody of evolution. Alive is only an option like withdrawl; commitment; extension. You and I have every intention of doing what's right. Necessary. If my heart follows yours, it's not irony. Only coincidence. We can erase days and nights like caterpillars turn to the air and inspire sloth. Hold up your head and be proud.

I will wrap my arm around you, in a slow moving car and you'll walk upon river banks, where deer skip shy of twisting ferns and I'll give you all the answers and we'll walk backs to the moon heads together...

Now is the hour.
Our time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home